By this point in your life, you’ve probably heard of kale. And, if you’ve heard of kale, you’ve most definitely heard of and been enchanted by the kale caesar salad trend that swept the nation about 6 years ago.
Same, and while I LOVE caesar dressing, I realized I desperately needed to pivot away from the kale caesar and did so by creating this Garlicky Citrus dressing. Think of it as caesar’s younger sister. She’s spunkier, has an acidic sense of humor, and gets along with everyone! You’re gonna love her and invite her to every party.Print
What You’ll Need
- Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper Flakes
What You’ll Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, salt, black pepper, and pepper flakes. Blend on high until well combined, about 30 seconds. Taste for seasoning.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store refrigerated for up to 1 week.