If you thought I was only interested in writing pasta salad recipes, you are very wrong!!!! Despite the several pasta salad recipes on this very website, I do have one very very good potato salad recipe: Dad’s Potato Salad. If you have made it, you have made it a million times. And now, you can make this brand new Green Goddess Potato Salad recipe as well! She’s perfect for sliding gracefully (as a Goddess does) from Spring into Summer, comes together in a snap, and is full of all the crunchy green veggies we are blessed with all in the warmer months! Let’s Go, Godesses!Print
What You’ll Need
- A double recipe of The Grossy Goddess Dressing or 2 cups store bought green goddess Dressing
- 3 lbs whole pee wee potatoes or halved baby potatoes, or a mix
- 2 cups chopped (1 inch pieces) asparagus
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cups chopped (1/2 pieces) snap peas
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
What You’ll Do
- Add potatoes to a pot and cover with 2 inches of water. Add a VERY generous amount of kosher salt (like almost a cup), cover the pot and bring water to a boil. Boil potatoes for about 8ish minutes, but really until you can just get a knife through them. Add in your peas and asparagus and cook for 2 – 3 more minutes, until bright green. Your potatoes should now be perfectly knife tender. Drain everything in a colander and set aside to cool slightly. About 10 minutes.
- If you haven’t made your dressing or chopped your herbs, now is a great time to do that. Or check your make up, whatev.
- Toss your cooked and cooled potatoes and veg into a large bowl. Add snap peas, dressing, chives and dill. Toss everything to combine! Taste and season with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve. This can be done a day ahead, flavors will only get better over time!
- Give everything a nice toss before serving! Enjoy, Goddess!