This dressing is extremely versatile: one minute she’s fulfilling your Italian pizza shop salad dreams, and the next she’s packing your carry-on full of kalamata olives, cucumbers, and feta to whisk you away to Greece! She’s courting you, and we love that.Print
What You’ll Need
Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper Flakes
What You’ll Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, salt, black pepper, and pepper flakes. Blend on high until well combined, about 30 seconds. Taste for seasoning.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store refrigerated for up to 1 week.