What You'll Need
- 1 lb. cleaned baby Bella or Rimini Mushroom
- Kosher salt
- 16 butter crackers or (1/2 sleeve)Ritz
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, plus more for serving
- Grated Parmesan, for topping
What You'll Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and set aside. Place caps upside down on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Sprinkle caps with kosher salt.
- Into the bowl of the KitchenAid Go Food Chopper, add the mushroom stems, butter crackers, garlic cloves, butter and parsley. Chop until everything is finely minced and coated in butter.
- Spoon filling into the caps of the mushrooms until they are overflowing. Sprinkle mushrooms with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Serve warm, sprinkled with chopped parsley.