What You'll Need
- Sheet Pan Salmon
- 2 large oranges
- 2 medium sized fennel bulbs, fronds and stalks removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) filets of salmon
- Honey Chili Herb Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
What You'll Do
- For the salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Thinly and evenly slice orange and fennel and toss on a sheet pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Arrange salmon on top of the orange and fennel slices. Brush salmon filets with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Place sheet pan in preheated oven and roast for 25 minutes, until salmon is just cooked through and orange and fennel slices are caramelized. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and serve alongside the herb yogurt sauce.
- For the herb yogurt sauce:
- While the salmon roasts, make the herb yogurt sauce. Place Greek yogurt, dill, mint, chives, honey, chili paste, lemon juice and a pinch of salt in a small mixing bowl. Stir together to combine. Taste and season with additional lemon, chili paste and salt if desired.