Garlic bread is one of life’s greatest pleasures. There are endless ways to make it, but this way is my favorite. Grossy’s Garlic Bread is a fairly classic Italian Red Sauce Joint version, complete with a little paprika and lots of fresh parsley. It’s extremely easy to throw together and will literally take any pasta dish (especially red sauce ones) from Mangia! to Mamma Mia!
Watch me make this recipe on Instagram!
Make it step-by-step with me here.Print
What You’ll Need
- 1 baguette
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Italian parsley, chopped
What You’ll Do
- Set your oven to HIGH broil.
- Grate your garlic cloves into a small bowl. Add 4 tablespoons softened butter, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, and ¼ teaspoon paprika. Stir until very well combined.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise. Spread garlic butter on both halves of the baguette. Place on baking tray and broil, going as dark as you like. Watch the bread closely as it broils, it will get real dark real fast!
- Slice bread into pieces and cover with fresh parsley.