In this easy sheet pan meal, the pork chops roast on a cooling rack set inside a sheet pan. This ensures that the pork chops get browned all over (and don’t steam), while the juices drip down to add extra flavor to the peaches and onions in the sheet pan. It’s an ingenious hack for a gorgeous weeknight meal.Print
What You’ll Need
- 4 peaches, quartered
- 2 large red onions, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- Balsamic Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup whole Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What You’ll Do
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Place peaches and onions on a sheet pan and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Spread evenly in the pan. Place a cooling rack on top of the peaches and onions and place the pork chops on the rack. Brush the pork chops on both sides with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for 25 minutes, or until pork chops reach desired internal temperature. Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Remove the rack and place the pork chops back on top of the peaches and onions. Serve with the balsamic ranch dressing on the side.
For the Ranch Dressing:
- While the pork chops roast, make the balsamic ranch. Place Greek yogurt, balsamic vinegar, chives, mint, dill, celery salt, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine.