I have a serious fetish for turning my favorite childhood snacks into desserts for my inner child to eat! This one is definitely my kinkiest so far!!!!! Salty, peanut, crunchy and CREAMY! You are going to make this one over and over!
Watch me make this recipe on Instagram!Print
What You’ll Need
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream*
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 8oz container cool whip or 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup red skin Spanish peanuts
- *Feel free to use other ice cream flavors!
What You’ll Do
- This recipe is a piece of cake!! Let’s go girls…
- Line a loaf pan with parchment or plastic wrap. This will make releasing your cake from the pan easier!
- Crush your sleeve of saltines into small pieces. Mix together with peanut butter. Spread mixture into the bottom of your loaf pan.
- Layer ice cream in to the pan next then top it with peanuts. Press the peanuts into the ice cream with your hands. This will help keep them in place when slicing.
- Combine marshmallow creme, cool whip and mini marshmallows in a bowl and spread on top of your cake.
- Place cake into the freezer for at least 4 hours. Slice, serve and enjoy!